Join SEA UK
Who Can Join?
Membership of SEA UK is open to all SE® certified practitioners and SE® Trainees that have a primary modality membership and insurance held in the UK.
Trainees are invited and given free membership whilst in years 1 & 2, as a welcome to our Association. Only those who have completed their Intermediate training and can confirm their placement in an Advanced training course may pay the fee and be included on the UK SE® Practitioner Directory AND vote on constitutional matters.Join Now
Benefits of Membership
As part of our membership package, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Membership qualifies you to join the searchable SEA UK Practitioner Directory, searched daily by the public
- Access to our dedicated Members’ Area featuring a new SE® CPD Provider Directory, assisting guidelines and more
- An invitation to the SEA UK annual general meeting + our quarterly events
- Latest news from the European Association of SE® (EASE)
- Exclusive access to SEA UK’s Closed Group on Facebook for discussions, referrals, etc.
Our membership packages are available at the following rates:
Trainees in years 1 & 2 with no listing on the directory – free membership (no voting rights.)
Final Year Students with one listing in the directory – £60/year (right to vote.) Additional listings will be charged at 30% of your current fee.
Full membership SEP with one listing on the directory – £130/year. Additional listings will be charged at 30% of your current fee.
Assistants with one listing on the directory – £100/year. Additional listings will be charged at 30% of your current fee.
Membership is renewable and valid for one year from payment. We look forward to welcoming you to the SE® community in the UK.Join Now